sábado, abril 23, 2011

nombres de todas las canciones de glee primera temporada


estan en orden dependiendo de cada episodio ^^

1. Piloto:

On my own
I can't fight this feeling
Don't stop believin'
Rehab
Leaving on a jet plane (bonus, no aparece en el episodio)

2. Showmance:
Push it
Gold digger
I say a little prayer
Take a bow

3. Acafellas:
Poison
I wanna sex you up
Mercy
Bust your windows

4. Preggers:
Taking chances

5. The Rhodes not taken:
Maybe this time
Alone
Last name
Somebody to love

6. Vitamin D:
It's my life/ Confessions part II
Halo/ Walking on sunshine

7. Throwdown:
Hate on me
Ride wit me (de Nelly)
No air
You keep me hangin' on
Keep holding on

8. Mash up:
Bust a move
Sweet Caroline
Thong Song
What a girl wants (de Christina Aguilera)
I could have danced all night

9. Wheels:
Defying gravity
Dancing with myself
Proud Mary

10. Ballad:
Endless love
I'll stand by you
You're having my baby
Crush
Lean on me
Don't stand so close to me/ Young girl

11. Hairography:
Bootylicious
Don't make me over
Papa don't preach
Hair/ Crazy in love
Imagine
True colors

12.Mattress:
Jump
Smile (Lily Allen cover)
Smile (Charles Chaplin cover)

13. Sectionals:
And I am telling you I'm not going
Don't rain on my parade
You can't always get what you want
My life would suck without you

14. Hell-o
Hello
Hello, I love you
Gives you hell
Highway to hell
Hello goodbye
Hello twelve, hello thirteen, hello love (bonus)

15. The power of Madonna:
Express yourself
Borderline/ Open your heart
Vogue
Like a virgin
What it feels like for a girl
4 minutes
Like a prayer

16. Home:
Fire
Beautiful
One less bell to answer/ A house is not a home
A house is not a home
Home

17. Bad reputation:
Physical
U can't touch this
Ice ice baby
Run Joey run
Total eclipse of the heart

18. Laryngitis:

¡Jessie's girl
The lady is a tramp
Pink houses
The boy is mine
Rose's turn
One

19. Dream on:

Piano man
Dream on
I dreamed a dream
Safety dance
Dream a little dream of me

20. Theatricality:

Bad romance
Funny girl
Poker face
Shout it out loud
Beth

21. Funk:

Another one bites the dust
Tell me something good
Loser
Give up the funk
It's a man's man's man's world
Good vibrations

22. Journey

Faithfully
Anyway you want it/ Lovin' touchin' esquezzin'
Don't stop believin' (regionals version)
Bohemian rhapsody
To sir, with love
Over the rainbow

No hay comentarios: